I've seen behavior like that if the class and/or method are not
explicitly public (AS3 default is 'internal' which would explain your
ability to instantiate when in the same package.)

HTH

JB Tellez

Sr. Software Engineer

Scientific Learning

On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 14:10:56 -0400, Matt Muller
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>