It is not clear why any classes are in the swf from the IDE. Can you not remove your classes from the fla? That will make you life simpler and get your code into one IDE rather than spread out over 2.

What is the error message?

Ron

Hans Wichman wrote:
Hi list,

can someone point me to a clear explanation of the -keep flag in mtasc?

The only info I can find is that -keep causes precompiled classes in the
injection swf to be kept and that this may result in some classes being
added twice, but only the first class definition will be used.

However when testing this it seems the second class definition is being used
(luckily, since it would be useless otherwise).

In addition when introducing a superclass for a class during refactoring i
*have* to recompile the swf in the IDE first otherwise mtasc will not
recognize it. Anybody know why?

thanks!
JC