Hi Ron,

my swf contains v2 components, including their classes.
Im compiling against the v2 component framework in intrinsic format so i
need the classes in the swf.

In addition we use a hybrid kind of project setup where u you can work in
either the flash ide or in flashdevelop.
This is not required, but the timeline has been setup for preloading and
starting the main application, so one way or another our classes will be in
the injection swf.

The useMain is set to false in flashdevelop btw.

So there is no error msgs everything works ok, except for the fact that
introducing superclasses has some weird results if you dont recompile the
injection swf.

greetz
JC