Folks, before this list gets flooded (again) with remove/change requests,
please remember that the owner of this list does not necessarily watch it
for help requests.  By sending these requests to the list, you are just
clogging our in boxes with noise.

Every email you get has a link to the list's home page at the bottom.  Use
it, and use your head.  There is a mailto link at the bottom for the list
owner: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please send your maintenance requests to him and not the list.

Thanks for helping reduce the noise.

Bryan