It has been relayed by several other people on this list that this "change your options" link is not working. I know for a fact that I am using the correct username/pass and I get an "authentication failed" message.

Figleaf, you guys really need to step up and address this problem. I'm not all that concerned about it, but you are effectively spamming everyone who has previously unsubbed. This is unacceptable, not to mention, possibly illegal under CAN SPAM laws.

Like I said, I love this list and have been a member for many, many years, and a few extra messages doesn't really bother me, but for some people, this is clearly a huge issue, and you guys need to address this immediately.