Dear Zeh, thank you for your reply.
2007/12/30, Zeh Fernando <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> var p1:Point = new Point(10, 20);
> var p2:Point = p1; // not a copy, but a reference
> p2.x = 0;
> trave (p1.x); // traces 0, not 10
>
> That's the only thing I can imagine. I guess it will depends on what's
> on the [snip] part of your code. Is anything (that's also part of the
> pathB array) assigned to pnt?
Unfortunately, pnt is not assigned anywhere else. It only appears in those
lines of code I have already sent.
If I replace them with pnt.x=pnt.x; pnt.y=pnt.y; the code works fine! But
anything else fails.
I am thinking this could be an internal Flash bug. Where should I report
this? I am willing to send all of my code if this could help tracing out the
bug.
BTW, happy new year! :)
Bill Kotsias wrote:
> > ...[snip]...
> > private var pnt:Point = new Point();
> > private var dirp:int;
> > private var fastp:int;
> > private var i:int;
> > private var pathB:Array;
> > ...[snip]...
> > for (dirp=fastp; dirp<=i; dirp++) {
> > // BUG!!! If I UNCOMMENT 1 of the 2 following lines, code gets mixed
> up.
> > // pnt.x=pathB[dirp][0].x+pathB[dirp][2].x;
> > // pnt.y=pathB[dirp][0].y+pathB[dirp][2].y;
> > pnt=new
> Point(pathB[dirp][0].x+pathB[dirp][2].x,pathB[dirp][0].y+pathB[dirp][2].y);
> > if (addElement(pnt, dirp, pathB[dirp][2], pathB[dirp][3]+1))
> return pathF;
> > }
>
_______________________________________________
Flashcoders mailing list
[email protected]
http://chattyfig.figleaf.com/mailman/listinfo/flashcoders