Hi,
This is my first post so please bare with me.  Presently I'm using the sound
object class in AS2 to control my sounds and using the linkage id to attach
my sounds appropriately.  The problem I'm having is that when I "export in
first frame" for a couple of audio files the presence of my loader goes
down.  Meaning  that I don't start to see my loader till it's at around 50%,
I'd actually like to see it start at 0%.  When I uncheck "export in first
frame" my loader shows more, but I don't hear any sound playing right away
and I do have *soundobject.start* both times.  Is there a better way to load
sound files into flash where I can see my loader start, hopefully at 0%, and
play my sound right away?  I'm using sound object so that I can better
control the many sounds on this project or maybe my approach is wrong.
Thanks for any help.