Hi,

I am working on a mobile Flash application that uses a lot of video. Before
I received the real target device (HP iPAQ 214 with Windows Mobile 6) I did
some tests on an older type iPAQ (with Windows Mobile 5) and on a Nokia N95.
I had no problems getting video to work in the Flash Lite 2.1 player on both
devices.

A few days ago I received the iPAQ 214 with WM6. I tried several options but
I didn't get video to work in the Flash Lite 2.1 standalone player (the
onStatus event only said: "Uknown error" (don't you love those)).

I already tried many different codecs and nothing seems to work.

It looks like the only way to get video working in Flash on this device is
in the Flash Player 7 in the browser (there is no standalone version). But I
really want to use the whole screen. Does anyone know a solution for this
problem?

Thanks in advance,
Meinaart / McVirusS