Hello everyone,

When I try to pause the main timeline with this code (below), I get a "1084:
Syntax error: expecting rightparen before rightbrace.};"
function pauseTimeline(howlong:Number):void {
 stop();
 var t:Timer = new Timer (howLong,1);
 t.addEventListener(
        TimerEvent.TIMER,
        function(evt:TimerEvent):void {
        play();
        }
};
t.start();
};

Any ideas??

Vlado Krempl
The contents of this message should be treated as COMMERCIAL IN CONFIDENCE
unless otherwise specified in the message
and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. If you are
not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail.