I am absolutely amazed at the liberty that you have taken in passing off
your assumptions and opinions as fact.

"It unquestionably supports my stance that only advanced developers should
be using AS3 and everyone else (95% of Flash developers) should stick with
AS1/AS2."

Can you prove this with hard statistics?

"The fact that it doesn't actually work even when you do requires a high
level of programming skill to manage correctly."

You even used the word 'fact' this time.

"Most Flash developers out there are not strict or disciplined programmers."

Once again, this is nothing more than opinion.

"Let's not spread misinformation here.  I think Adobe has done enough."

The sheer irony of this statement is astounding.

Steve, your conspiracy theories and posturing is doing nothing to cement
professional opinions of your abilities and character.

Your intellect is entirely eclipsed by the collective intelligence of the
flash player team and only a fool would suggest they are not doing anything
to fix it. There are things you can do besides bickering and making
accusations that will actually HELP the problem. Write an article, explore
alternate solutions, submit a wish list, etc.

Be constructive not destructive.