Laurent wrote:
what the f**k is a flash player in the universe god damn it!

By the way, Disney just called me, they don't give a s**t...
Kerry Thompson wrote:
Ouch. Ok, I'm old-fashioned, but, please, Laurent, out of consideration for
the more prudish members of the list like myself, could you refrain from
that sort of language? I'm not the list mom, and don't pretend to speak for
anybody but myself, but that does make me uncomfortable.
Yeah, Jason Merrill works in corporate America and he has to be careful, too. Put $10 in the swear jar.