Hi Folks,

I'm not sure if this is the right list for these kinds of questions, but
I'll give it a shot anyway.

What I want to do is push data from PHP to Flash Media Server. I haven't
seen it elsewhere,
and can't really find any people who did such a thing, but maybe I'm
overlooking the obvious.
I can't imagine it's totally impossible, and I kinda thought AMFPHP or
WebOrb would provide
methods for this, but alas, WebOrb only has messaging support on their j2ee
and .net version,
no such thing for PHP and blazeDS and all these kinds of technologies all
run on j2ee or
different, I haven't seen any PHP implementation to provide an API for
sending AMF directly
from PHP (push, instead of pull).

So if anyone has any clues or experience with this, it would be greatly
appreciated!

--
M.A. van't Kruis
http://www.malatze.nl/