thanks for the pointer, I'm looking into it. Meanwhile I'm wondering how
this looks like at the FMS side of things, any ideas? It almost looks like
I'd have to fake a netconnection call response, but I'm sure thats not the
way to go(I certainly wouldn't want it to be).

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 11:23 AM, Glen Pike <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
>   I have not done this, but I would look at using the AMFPHP serialization
> classes to format my data then use something like Curl or fwrite (if
> "wrappers" are enabled and allowed on your server) for HTTP type messaging.
>
>   HTH
>
>   Glen
>

> Meinte van't Kruis wrote:
>
> > Hi Folks,
> >
> > I'm not sure if this is the right list for these kinds of questions, but
> > I'll give it a shot anyway.
> >
> > What I want to do is push data from PHP to Flash Media Server. I haven't
> > seen it elsewhere,
> > and can't really find any people who did such a thing, but maybe I'm
> > overlooking the obvious.
> > I can't imagine it's totally impossible, and I kinda thought AMFPHP or
> > WebOrb would provide
> > methods for this, but alas, WebOrb only has messaging support on their
> > j2ee
> > and .net version,
> > no such thing for PHP and blazeDS and all these kinds of technologies
> > all
> > run on j2ee or
> > different, I haven't seen any PHP implementation to provide an API for
> > sending AMF directly
> > from PHP (push, instead of pull).
> >
> > So if anyone has any clues or experience with this, it would be greatly
> > appreciated!
> >

> --
>
> Glen Pike
> 01326 218440