Yeah, I just noticed the poster said AS2, not 3... disregard.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Global Technology & Operations L&LD
eTools & Multimedia

Join the Bank of America Flash Platform Developer Community

Are you a Bank of America associate interested in innovative learning
ideas and technologies?
Check out our internal  GT&O Innovative Learning Blog & subscribe.