Yes, I am using TweenLite to animate the the text when you roll over them
with momuse.

But to move each news individual with the TweenLite, seems problmeatic to
me.

For the moment they just move towards right one px at a time and when they
reach the right side of the stage they are repositioned to the left.

If I should do this with a tweener I need to calculate how far there is to
right side and give a time duration relative to the distance. To make this
so they all move at the same speed can be complicated.  Also, if you change
the size of the browser this distance is obviously changed and should then
be modified.