For me I have rescued some projects that is CPU-intensive by setting wmode
to opaque,
the reason I tried it was that the FPS was great in Internet Explorer, but
in Firefox it
was really down low.

So that could be tested, might have a positive effect on other non-IE
browsers and mac as well.

/m

2008/5/22 Cedric Muller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> smoother than everything: with Safari, fullscreen mode: I normally always
> have a stable FPS (which is 1 frame lower than the FPS set), even for big
> calculations, everything seems more stable and performance is improved.
>
> I always wondered why in Fullscreen mode under Safari (OS X browser) it
> reaches such a good performance ... :S
> I tested with Firefox OS X and IE + Firefox for WIndows, none of them does
> the same
>
>  Yes, your right.  it is a lot smoother in the Flash IDE.
>>

>> On 5/22/08 1:34 PM, "Romuald Quantin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>  It is hard to get a smooth linear movement anyway, because the easing is
>>> linear you're going to see very well a break in the movement, which can
>>> happen because of the browser, or whatever. It is probably a lot smoother
>>> in
>>> the Flash IDE than in a browser.
>>>
>>> Romu

Martin Klasson