> I don't know if *anyone* out there besides me actually still uses the
> debugger in CS3, (I am old and will soon be made obsolete by younger,
> leaner, hungrier coders) but WTF is going on there?
>
> I've had this issue on 3 different macs (I just switched over this
> month) and I'm kind of hurting here for a debugger.

I still use the debugger extensively, whether I'm in Flash, Flex, or
Director. The best of the bunch is Flex, but, with my style of OOP coding,
the CS3 debugger works ok. But then, I'm on Windows, not Mac.

What issues, specifically, are you running into in the debugger? Are you
writing AS2 or AS3?

Cordially,

Kerry Thompson