Nice one :)

As i said earlier; we also have advising roles to play. If a specific project needs specific technology, dont bend or sway for less. Try to convince/explain the client why. Especially if the concept comes from the developing party, they thought about it, they'll also make it.

I know sometimes clients can be difficult, what i have noticed, as long as you explain why and show them figures, they'll go for it.

Or tell them the competitors ARE using AS3, two seconds ... they'll reconsider ;)

Sid