I'm actually talking here where A and B have no relation whatsoever, so
perhaps my question doesn't belong in this
thread, when I read the follow line, I actually guess it's impossible for B
to receive any MouseEvent when A is enabled
and overlapping it:

'This means that even if no event handlers have been assigned to a
particular display object, it will still be targeted for an event when
clicked, preventing anything below it from receiving events.'

--
M.A. van't Kruis
http://www.malatze.nl/