I think rollover means it will fire once, wether or not it 'rolls' over a
child of that parent. With mouseover,
the event will fire each time the mouse also get's over a child of the
parent which is listening to the event.
(in short; rollover is like a parent with mouseover only with mousechildren
set to false).

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 5:26 PM, EECOLOR <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Just a guess, but you could change the listener to MOUSE_OVER instead of
> ROLL_OVER. The difference between the two is very subtle and explained at
> the reference documentation of InteractiveObject. I am not sure if it is
> applicable to the problem posed.
>
> Greetz Erik

M.A. van't Kruis
http://www.malatze.nl/