DOH!  I had a type-O.  Thanks!  "Error between seat and keyboard"  LOL!

Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Merrill,
Jason
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 11:16 AM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] Coding question...

for (i = 0; i < aRadioButtons.length; i++)
{
        aRadioButtons[i].removeEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK,
buttonClicked);
        aSelected[i].removeEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK,
buttonClicked);
}

Should do the trick.  It doesn't?

By the way, what is the difference between the aRadioButtons array and
the aSelected array?

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Enterprise Technology & Global Risk L&LD
Instructional Technology & Media

Join the Bank of America Flash Platform Developer Community

Are you a Bank of America associate interested in innovative learning
ideas and technologies?
Check out our internal  Innovative Learning Blog & subscribe.