Yeah, it is verz hard to find stuff. Oncei was serching some labs, then the
developper center and maz thinks like this. If i would not have google i
would not find it. And yet, their design is deprogressing. I think the last
mainpage design was much much easier to use and userfriendly. Now all you
see is an add and a little "RSS news" place. It is so hard to find what you
look for. But i hope they will change it once to a better one.

Pedro D. Kostelec