Hi,

It's quite nice and I have used Flash with Analytics for tracking too - just by calling the javascript functions (bit of a fiddle in AS3), but straightforward in AS2 and you can set up Goals too for your site to measure your targets and see how people got there. As much as I have issues with Google's "ubiquity", this tool is free and I have not found anything to match it so far...

   Stick Analytics in your HTML page:

   <script type="text/javascript">
var gaJsHost = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? "https://ssl."; : "http://www.";); document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + gaJsHost + "google-analytics.com/ga.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));
   </script>
   <script type="text/javascript">
       var pageTracker = _gat._getTracker("UA-BLAHBLAH");
       pageTracker._initData();
       pageTracker._trackPageview();
   </script>

AS2: getURL("javascript:pageTracker._trackPageview('/make/up/your/url/to/suit/" + pageID + "');");

JS For AS3 - a bit of a frig because there were issues with the pageTracker object...
       <script type="text/javascript">
       // <![CDATA[
       var pageTracker = _gat._getTracker("UA-BLAHBLAH");
       pageTracker._initData();
       pageTracker._trackPageview();
function trackTesting(page) {
           pageTracker._trackPageview(page);
       }
       // ]]>
   </script>

   AS3:

   var page:String = evt.type.substr(5);
//ExternalInterface caused a few problems with this so I abandoned it for the getURL replacement in AS3
   sendToURL(new URLRequest("javascript:trackTesting('"+page+"');"));

   HTH

   Glen

Bob Wohl wrote:
That's pretty hot Glen. I didn't know that was there! Thanks, learned
something new! =)
B.