-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve
Mathews
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 10:39 AM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] sizing an arbitrary loaded swf

No, this is not easy. Unfortunately the data that defines the stage size is
not directly available in AS code. I believe it is only in the swf
file's header, so you would actually have to do a lot of work to figure out
what size the swf should be masked at.
Steve

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 7:36 AM, Andrew Sinning