Hi,

I would suggest maybe talking to some of the IT people at the places where you want to roll out your Flash stuff and ask them if they have Flash Player 9 on any of the computers. I know some people who work in Local Government over here who rolled out Flash Player 9, as a network upgrade. The IT people in your target institutions are going to be the best placed to answer that question and if they have not got FP9, they are also the best people to convince that upgrading due to security issues is the best way to go - I am guessing as you have a .mil address, security might be an important factor to people you need to speak to :)

Although, there is always the chance that this may ruffle some feathers - I hate office politics...

   Glen
--

Glen Pike
01326 218440