  From: Glen Pike
  To: Flash Coders List
  Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 3:23 PM
  Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] AS3 - Cross Browser Issues

  I was okay too - I would possibly consider client stupidity / ineptitude
  at this point and maybe diplomatically walk through the problem with the
  client.
  There could be a host of problems - the type of image being sent, the
  browser used, the network, etc.

  For dev work, I would recommend testing on IE, at least 7 if not 6 where
  possible.  The percentage of users is still massive so should be considered.

  Glen