On Nov 14, 2008, at 12:27 PM, Carl Welch wrote:

using tools of the trade is far from ripping clients off. Ridiculous statement.

It's not ridiculous at all. Read my reply to my initial email where I elaborated a bit more.

The comment about a client being 'none the wiser' and the implication that you're just making the extra dough by handing off some crap someone else did is what's not cool.

The point was, if you're repackaging something that someone already did without any value add, then that's dishonest. Hands down, end of story.

- j