Refersh my memory.  What was the name of that AS3 class method to get a class
definition from a string? Something like getObjectByDefinition("MyClass") or
something like that, but that's not it.  Our proxy server is down and I can't
Google it, and the help docs are no help.

Basically, I'm tring to remember the AS3 method to dynamically instantiate a
class from a string definition - i.e.

var ClassDefinition:Class = getClassByDefinition("Apple");
var newClassInstance:* = new ClassDefinition();

Something like that, I've done it before, I just can't find the syntax or
remember the method.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America     Instructional Technology & Media   ·   GCIB & Staff Support
L&LD

Interested in Flash Platform technologies?  Join the Bank of America Flash
Platform Developer Community
Interested in innovative ideas in Learning?  Check out the Innovative Learning
Blog and subscribe.