Good morning everyone.

Is it possible to display trace actions in a text field? I realize there
are numerous other troubleshooting tools similar to trace, but I
specifically want to display trace actions without any additional coding
required in the target file. I want to create a debugging tool in AIR
that will allow me to display trace actions from currently running
swfs.

I suspect this isn't feasible, but any tips or ideas would be
appreciated, Thanks.

Mike Stocke
Interface Engineer

Organic, Inc. | Detroit
2600 S. Telegraph Road -- Suite 100, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
t: 248.454.4015  |  f: 248.454.3370

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Blog: http://Threeminds.Organic.com <http://threeminds.organic.com/>
Website: www.Organic.com <http://www.organic.com/>

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this email
or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an
employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended
recipient, is prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please
immediately notify us by calling our Help Desk at (415) 581-5552 or by
e-mailing us at [EMAIL PROTECTED]