Hi Ross,

   The problem is this line:

var mainBrowserWindow:HTMLLoader;

It declares mainBrowserWindow as an HTMLLoader. But HTMLLoader (the
class) doesn't have a urlToLoad function, so the compiler gets
confused, not knowing mainBrowserWindow is really a
BasicBrowserWindow.

Replace with this:

var mainBrowserWindow:BasicBrowserWindow;

and the problem should go away.

HTH,
   Ian