Thanks Sid, it does help... Thanks for the additional advice as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sidney
de Koning
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 8:22 AM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Probably a simple answer...

Hi Ross,

when you create your variables, you forgot to set the identifier,
public , private etc.
Because else it scopes it default to , if i'm not mistaken.
So now change that to (and its good practice to use an underscore for
member variables);

private var _mainBrowser: BasicBrowserWindow; (not htmlLoader)

Also change the mainBrowser everywhere to _mainBrowser, now also do
the same trick for the htmlLoader.
(set it to private and rename to_htmLoader).

That should fix it.

Hope this helps you on your way,

Sid

Sidney de Koning