Anthony,

File locking would be an issue i know but there are two ways to connect to a
SQLite file, one is with open() and the other is with openAsync() -
Basically a SQLite file is locked only within the execution of a SQL
statement and not while connected. The openAsync connection allows putting
several SQL statement on queue (fair enough) from many clients. So if the
file is locked, an incoming sql execution will be reserved untill the file
unlocks. Pretty neat ha?