Yeah I got it, it is just like bridging them to each other. Good idea I
know, but I find the SQLite a more "Native" approach. As I said, there is a
boss involved :D. But yes I will do it for personal projects. I also think I
might create a  custom library using C#/AIR bridging, that would be cool, to
extend the AIR capabilities.