I sent to the BrowserCanvas developer the IE error months ago, I guess he didn't find a solution if he didn't update his library.

I've been asked for this some months ago but we've ended up to build a flash scrollbar instead... if I may ask, what makes you choose a browser scrollbar for a flash content? Because in my case, having something solid without cross-browsing issue made me build a flash scrollbar.

Romu
www.soundstep.com

confustic...@gmail.com wrote:
Sorry List.

I really am all kinds of idiot. What I said below about BrowserCanvas is
incorrect. It takes the containerId as a parameter ... which was immediately
obvious from reading the documentation! Apologies. Now, to work out what's
causing the IE error ...

I am still interested in any comments regarding the Mustard Lab Resize Flash
with SWFObject issue though.

Humbly,

CB.

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 1:53 PM, confustic...@gmail.com <