I'd probably just determine the points ahead of time and recreate it using
AS...

Most likely, that would be less time consuming. That's my answer if this is
a practical question, if it's theoretical and you just want to know if it
can be done, I'm sure it can, but I'm not totally sure which method to use
to achieve the desired result.

- Taka