Thanks all for the replies... However a datagrid would not be a good idea
because it would show scrollbars if any, also what is printed it is not
shown into the appliaction...
Cor your Idea is good I'll try that.

Cheerz

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 11:41 PM, Anthony Pace <anthony.p...@utoronto.ca>wrote:

> Why not treat the textfield as a cell with absolute positioning?  They have
> their own x,y,width,height, along with visual styles, so why not just define
> them?
>
> Just look at the format of the object you want printed and separate them
> into their elements.
>
> I also wanted to mention that you don't have to convert to a bitmap, if you
> want to print with vectors, as is the default, you can just use PrintJob;
> yet, remember to give your object a 100% opaque coloured background of its
> own, using the drawing API, or you may run into problems with black printing
> in areas that are supposed to be transparent.
>
> PrintJobOptions (if you want to print as bitmap)
> PrintJobOrientation  (landscape of portrait)
> PrintJob (for everything else related to the pj such as addPage)
>
> I don't mean to be a snot and way you should check the livedocs; yet, these
> are a few useful resources:
>
> http://livedocs.adobe.com/flash/9.0/main/wwhelp/wwhimpl/common/html/wwhelp.htm?context=LiveDocs_Parts&file=00000332.html#wp127671
>
> http://livedocs.adobe.com/flash/9.0/main/wwhelp/wwhimpl/common/html/wwhelp.htm?context=LiveDocs_Parts&file=00000334.html
>
> http://help.adobe.com/en_US/ActionScript/3.0_ProgrammingAS3/WS5b3ccc516d4fbf351e63e3d118a9b90204-7e25.html
>
> http://help.adobe.com/en_US/ActionScript/3.0_ProgrammingAS3/WS5b3ccc516d4fbf351e63e3d118a9b90204-7d8f.html
>

> Muzak wrote:
>
>> Dump them in a datagrid, print the datagrid..
>>

>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Omar Fouad" <omarfouad....@gmail.com>

Omar M. Fouad - ActionScript Developer
www.omar-fouad.net
Cellular: (+20) 1011.88.534