As with everything else you beat me to it Jack. Congrats on v11!

--Joel

On May 1, 2009, at 10:04 AM, "Jack Doyle" <j...@greensock.com> wrote:

You could do this:

var matrix:Matrix = mc.transform.matrix;

TweenLite.to(matrix, 1, {a:1.5, b:0.2, c:0.2, d:1.5, tx:100, ty:100,
onUpdate:applyMatrix, onUpdateParams:[mc, matrix]});

function applyMatrix($mc:DisplayObject, $matrix:Matrix):void {
   $mc.transform.matrix = $matrix; //for changes in the matrix to take
effect, it must be re-applied.
}

Jack

-----Original Message-----
From: Mendelsohn, Michael [mailto:michael.mendels...@fmglobal.com]
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2009 9:31 AM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: [Flashcoders] Tween a matrix transformation

Hi list...

I'm trying to think of the best way to tween a sprite that's been
transformed, with all 6 props of its matrix property having been altered. I use TweenLite a lot...should I write 6 lines of code, one for each matrix
property?

Any suggestions for the most optimal way to tween a matrix transform?

Thanks,
- Michael M.