Hello all,
Is there a way to get a dynamically loaded image to be inserted into the library of the SWF? For instance. I have an upload form that creates a preview image of what is being uploaded. I want the preview that is created of the image to be the thumbnail of the image once displayed in a list of images later down the road. My thoughts are to place the dynamically loaded image into the library somehow so its always available. This may not be the best way of doing this, so any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks,

Karl DeSaulniers
Design Drumm
http://designdrumm.com