Liutoday, you sent me this line of code below. Unfortunetally in AS3 it fails. a) where is the var _obj you have a underscore, and then in tweenmax you have obj with no underscore? is this correct? b) you have _obj as a Button... these are movieclips. they have a name Btn for refrence, but they link to a menusSquare_mc which is a movie clip... can you re-write it with MovieClip c) you have e.target "space" Button; this line throws a error. why the space, and why the word Button?

1086: Syntax error: expecting semicolon before Button.

If i remove the Button, I get this error...

1046: Type was not found or was not a compile-time constant: Button.

if i CHANGE button to MovieClip (which is what it is suppose to be...) I get this error.

1118: Implicit coercion of a value with static type Object to a possibly unrelated type flash.display:MovieClip.

liutoday
Sun, 10 May 2009 18:59:46 -0700

function down(e:MouseEvent):void{

      var _obj:Button = e.target Button;

     TweenMax.to(obj.menuSquare_mc, .3, {alpha:.06, delay:0,
ease:Sine.easeOut});