Further to my last post, here is a link to the solution to the crossword

http://www.mediakitchen.co.uk/solution.gif

Before anyone asks, I have tried the crossword generator in the "Advanced
Lingo for Games" book and unfortunately it is unable to create a puzzle with
these 16 words.

quantity
alb
iliad
epee
jinx
glass
inn
tarragon
quake
amble
twin
yearn
pilot
icing
xenon
user

Looking forward to hearing if anyone is able to generate a 9x9 puzzle with
these words.

Thanks

Paul