in this case what is container? is stage.?

like this

if(stage.contains(contactWindow)){
stage.removeChild(contactWindow);
}

is like this, if not please explain me what this container is about.

Gustavo

On Jun 2, 2009, at 12:07 PM, Matt Gitchell wrote:

if (container.contains(itemToRemove)){
container.removeChild(itemToRemove);
};

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 8:45 AM, Gustavo Duenas LRS <