Have a look at Captivate:
http://www.adobe.com/products/captivate/

----- Original Message ----- From: "Zuriel" <zu...@zadesigns.com>
To: <flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 11:57 PM
Subject: [Flashcoders] What program is this

Can someone tell me what this company used to record this demo? Was it all
done by hand with Flash or was a screen recording system used...

http://www.imagenow.com/interactive/demo-player.jsp?DemoPlayerFile=DemoPlayer_v03&File=ap-auto-invoice.swf&Title=ImageNow%20for%20Automated%20Invoice%20Processing&Copyright=%a9%202009%20Perceptive%20Software,%20Inc&KeepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=755&width=970
[1]

I am going to do one for a company and I was originally going to do it by
hand.. but it looks almost like its a FLV. with a player playing it??? can
someone tell me which one it is... I know of camtasia and random google
searches but which one is the best and which one is the most feature
packed.. I can code very good AS3 code ATM so I want one that maybe
integrates into Flash AS nicely..

Thanks!

Links: