You need to download the Flex SDK from Adobe, there is a feature called
ASDoc that creates great documents.

http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/3/html/help.html?content=asdoc_9.html

> From: Álvaro Saraiva <alv...@glups.pt>
> Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 01:19:52 +0100
> To: Flash Coders List <flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>
> Subject: [Flashcoders] Actionscript Documentators
>
> Hi,
> I need to create documentation for some class files in AS2, and found
> ZendDoc (http://www.zendoc.org).
> It's fine, but lacks a tree menu like PHPDocumentator, and it's kind of
> confusing configurating HTML Templates to render the final files.
> Any sugestions about Documentation Creators for Actionscript?
>
> Thanxs in Advance,
> Álvaro

This e-mail is intended only for the named person or entity to which it is
addressed and contains valuable
business information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or
otherwise protected from disclosure.

If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail
is strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately of the error via e-mail to
disclai...@tbwachiat.com and
please delete the e-mail from your system, retaining no copies in any media. We
appreciate your cooperation.