> Anyway, I've been using FlashDevelop for so long I think I've really become
> spoiled by its excellent auto-completion feature.  Flex Builder seems pretty
> week by comparison.  AFAICT, it doesn't autocomplete in-scope member-names,
> doesn't give any hints for the "import" command, doesn't automatically
> create an import when you declare a variable type, doesn't autocomplete key
> words like private and public and function.  What is up with this?

I don't think I've ever typed an import command, because it does
automatically create the import for me. The trick is to type the
variable name and the colon, then choose the variable type using
autocomplete. If you do this, it builds the import for you. Otherwise,
not so much.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/