Thanks Ian - sounds like Hybrid is what I need then. Still haven't had a
chance to look at Air - but it would probably have done the job that Zinc
does.

-----Original Message-----
From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of Ian Thomas
Sent: 22 October 2009 09:16
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Creating Cross-Platform CDROM

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 9:09 AM, Paul Steven <paul_ste...@btinternet.com>
wrote:
> Ian, assuming there is a different executable file for both mac and pc,
does
> this mean that both would be visible on both platforms?

Just using standard burning options, yes. Which isn't necessarily a
problem, as long as your users are fairly savvy, but is at the least
untidy!

The important thing about Hybrid CDs is that some files are hidden
from one platform, and some from another (although some can be shared
across both).

Typically, for example, we include Windows autorun.exe and Setup.exe
visible only to Windows, an AIR file visible to both platforms, and
the Mac AIR installer visible only to the Mac.

Ian