From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of Ian Thomas
Sent: 22 October 2009 08:36
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Creating Cross-Platform CDROM

I may have misunderstood Paul's requirements.

Paul - if you want to make all files on the disk visible to both
platforms, just normally burning a disk on Windows or Mac should be
fine (as Karl suggests).

If you want _different_ files to appear to each platform, look at
something like the Hybrid CD kit I suggested.

HTH,
   Ian

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 8:29 AM, Karl DeSaulniers <k...@designdrumm.com>
wrote:
> What are you using to burn your CD if your not using Toast?
> Are you on a PC or can you use a MAC?
> If your on a MAC using 10 or greater, you can just put in a CD and it
should
> ask you what to do.
> Choose "Open Finder" (I believe is the option) it will load your cd to the
> desktop
> and you can open it and load it up with files like a thumbdrive or any
other
> device.
> Make sure you dont just move your files, make sure their copying. Hold the
> option key when moving them to the folder.
> When your done copying the files to the "burn folder" (the image of your
CD