@Steven,
I know anonymous functions are horrible, but I was trying to anything to get
the GC to pick it up.

I'm really just testing, to see how GC might react, and how the weak event
listeners work. I know mediocre practice (and higher) you need to remove
event listeners. I was just wondering, I've made a few classes that use weak
references so that the person using my class does not have to worry about GC
with the object. I wanted to make sure that it works how I thought it would.

Ktu