>>> Allow me to summarize your post:
>>>
>> That never works out very well, does it? Because it seems to me that
>> your summary missed a lot of Paul's points.
>
> When summarizing, you have to remove details. I just focused on what I felt
> was the core message.

Right, but Paul may disagree with you about what that core message is, exactly.

In my reading of Paul's message, I got something quite a bit different
than you did. One of the things that I got out of it was the focus
that Flex Builder/Flash Builder has on enterprise development, which
is really quite a different thing from many Flash development projects
I suspect.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/