>> I concede your point :-)

This says a lot about a person I think. Being able to admit you were
wrong is a very good personality trait.  Too often on these lists, and
in life, people debate until they are red in the face, even when as the
debate progresses and deep down they realize they are wrong or even just
partially wrong.  I myself have been guilty of this from time to time.
Anyway, just a side topic, thought that was worth mentioning.  I would
love this list to continue that kind of attitude, this is, along with
Flash_Tiger, one of the better flash discussion lists.

Ok, eveybody hug.

Jason Merrill

 Bank of  America  Global Learning
Learning & Performance Soluions

Join the Bank of America Flash Platform Community  and visit our
Instructional Technology Design Blog
(note: these are for Bank of America employees only)