From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of David Hunter
[davehunte...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 9:22 AM
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] Minimizing Code: Logic Issue

i've been following this thread and may have missed a critical detail, but why
do you need to check an instances name against an array if all you want to
change is its alpha? or if you have extra values you need to check can't you
just assign them to each instance when you add the rollover behaviours?
i put an example of what i mean on pastebin: http://pastebin.com/m1db46cee
hope it helps and i haven't completely missed the point and wasted your time!
david